|HOME :: SALE ::ABOUT :: CART :: SEARCH :: CONTACT
<Advertising ><China----Pottery><Collectibles><Crafts- Hand Crafted><DAMAGED GLASSWARE FOR CRAFTS><Electronics><Glassware-- Crystal><Hardware-Drawer Pull-plus><Holidays,><Housewares><Lighting><Music & Video><Office Things><Pet Items><Print Materials><Sports-cards-non sport cards><Textiles & Linens-Curtains><Tools><Toys>
NEW WHARF POTTER
In 1877 Thomas, or T.F. as he was called in later years, along with his brother William, purchased for £5075 a site in Navigation Road, which they called New Wharf Pottery, and which they had probably been tenants or since 1875.
The name New Wharf was probably derived from the New Wharf that was built on the nearby canal at that time
© 2008 D&J's Antiques & Things. firstname.lastname@example.org