|HOME :: SALE ::ABOUT :: CART :: SEARCH :: CONTACT
<Advertising ><China----Pottery><Collectibles><Crafts- Hand Crafted><DAMAGED GLASSWARE FOR CRAFTS><Electronics><Glassware-- Crystal><Hardware-Drawer Pull-plus><Holidays,><Housewares><Lighting><Music & Video><Office Things><Pet Items><Print Materials><Textiles & Linens-Curtains><Tools><Toys>
A.G. Richardson & Co. Ltd. was set up in 1915 and based at the Gorden Pottery, Tunstall, Stoke on Trent up to 1924. The firm then took over and moved to the Britannia Pottery in Cobridge in 1933.
In 1931 the celebrated Charlotte Rhead came to work for the factory introducing the tube lining technique of decoration. She finally after 9 years in 1942.
Production continued up to 1974 when Wedgwood bought the property and relocated it to Yorkshire.
The trade name Crown Ducal was used in may of the companies marks.
© 2008 D&J's Antiques & Things. firstname.lastname@example.org